Ringed Hawfinch at Scone on ADBC outing.

General Discussion Of Anything Bird Related Local or Abroad. Post your Birding Diary Blogs Here Also.

Moderators: Mark Caunt, joncook, gus guthrie

Barry Farquharson

Ringed Hawfinch at Scone on ADBC outing.

Postby Barry Farquharson » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:34 pm

Does anyone who was on the ADBC outing to Scone Palace the other week and was taking photos have any photos showing a Hawfinch with leg rings? I have one photo but it only shows one leg and am trying to find out the colours (if any) on the other leg so we can find out where it was ringed. Please PM me or email me. Any help gratefully received, thanks.

Barry

P.S. Apologies to Mark for posting this in the sightings section originally but as no-one seems to actually use this section (as the dates of the previous posts shows) it was the easiest way to reach as many birders who were on the outing. Potentially, the info I was hoping for MAY show movement between other Hawfinch sites and Scone. I don't know the names of everyone who was taking photos that day, let alone have contact details, otherwise I would have messaged them direct.

Mark Caunt
Site Admin

Re: Ringed Hawfinch at Scone on ADBC outing.

Postby Mark Caunt » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:38 pm

Hey Barry I think Eric McCabe was leader on that trip? perhaps an email to him or Bob may point you in the right direction?
I will message you the email addresses.

Return to “General Discussion and Birding Diary Blogs”